1 The administrator of the personal data collected via the website www.maced.pl and is MACED Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat: 18 Bobolicka Street, 76-010 Polanów, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000140490, NIP: 4990403778, REGON: 331367780, e-mail address: email@example.com hereinafter referred to as "Administrator", which is also the Service Provider, delivery address: Maced Sp. z o.o., Św. Michała 100, 61-005 Poznań, electronic mail (e-mail) address: firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
(2) Personal data collected by the Administrator through the website shall be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as RODO and the Law on Personal Data Protection of May 10, 2018.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The controller processes personal data via www.maced.pl in case:
1. the user's use of the contact form. Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO as a legitimate interest of the Administrator.
2. subscription by the user to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data are processed upon separate consent, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The Administrator processes the following categories of your personal data:
1. first and last name,
3. email address,
4. phone number,
Users' personal data are stored by the Administrator:
1. if the basis for data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as it is necessary for performance of the contract, and after that for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless otherwise provided by a specific provision, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
2. where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims which the Administrator may assert and which may be asserted against him. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the period of limitation is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
(3) When using the website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or the external IP address of your Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
(4) Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions they take on the website. The legal basis for such activities is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
(5) Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
(6) Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user consents to this on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO. The consequence of profiling will be the assignment of a profile to a person in order to make decisions concerning him/her or to analyse or predict his/her preferences, behaviour and attitudes.
The controller shall exercise due care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the collected data are:
1. processed lawfully,
2. collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
3. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Users' personal data are transferred to the service providers used by the Administrator in running the website. The service providers to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing the data (controllers).
(2) Your personal data is stored exclusively in the European Economic Area (EEA).
(1) The data subject shall have the right of access to the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. legal basis of the user's request:
1. access to data - Article 15of the RODO
2.Rectification of data - Article 16 RODO. 3. erasure of data (so-called right to be forgotten) - Article 17 RODO. 4. restriction of processing - Article 18 RODO.
4. data portability - Article 20 RODO.
(5) Objection - Article 21 RODO
6th Withdrawal of consent - Article 7(3) of the RODO.3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send a relevant e-mail to: email@example.com.
4th In the event that the user applies the rights under the above rights, the Administrator shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month of receipt.
(5) If it is established that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of RODO, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
Installation of "cookies" is necessary for proper provision of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they also give the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits. 4.
4 The website uses the following types of "cookies": session and permanent
1. "Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal equipment until logging out (leaving the website).
(2) "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment for the period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
(5) The Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The cookies collect information about the user's use of the website, the type of website from which the user was redirected and the number of visits and the length of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data about the user, but is used to compile statistics about website usage.
(6) The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in advance in his/her browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
(1) The controller shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data, appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular it shall protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, against their appropriation by an unauthorised person, against their processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
(2) The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted electronically.